Meet the Acupuncturist
Margaret Amireh, Dipl. Ac., L.Ac., B.S. is a Nationally Board Certified, New Jersey state licensed Acupuncturist and owner of Balanced Body Acupuncture LLC.
As a graduate and alumni of Montclair State University, Margaret earned her Bachelor in Science degree in Biology. She then went on to further her studies at the Eastern School of Acupuncture and Traditional Medicine where she trained in Traditional Chinese Medicine Acupuncture, Five Element Acupuncture and Japanese Style Acupuncture, a three year program accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine(ACAOM).
With extensive exposure to over 250 health conditions, including but not limited to: infertility, pain management, fibromyalgia, irritable bowel syndrome, migraines, hot flashes, and sinus conditions, Margaret serves the community with great success as an Acupuncturist through the promotion, maintenance and restoration of health and the prevention of illness.
Margaret strongly supports the integration of eastern and western medicine in maintaining the best health possible, treating men, women, and children with a wide range of conditions in her acupuncture practice in Cedar Grove, NJ.
- Montclair State University, Bachelors in Science, Graduate of Biology
- Eastern School of Acupuncture and Traditional Medicine
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Japanese Style Acupuncture
- New Jersey State Licensed Acupuncturist
- Nationally Board Certified by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- Level 2 Reiki Certified